Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 1: Best Friend

I have to start out by saying that I've had tons and tons of friends, and maybe even tons of best friends, but there is only a few that are worth talking about. I had tons of friends in highschool, and God knows they were the best friends anyone could ask for, but unfortunately, life happened, and we're not as close anymore. But there are still a few that have stuck around.



I'll start with the obvious. Michael Green. He has been my best friend since day 1, over 4 years ago. I know that I can tell him anything and everything, and not feel ashamed. I wear what I want around him, and say/do what I want around him, and never feel judged. God knows that we've had our ups and downs, our goods, bads, and uglies. We've faught, disagreed, judged one another, and laughed so hard that we couldn't breath. We have a child together, and I just couldn't ask for anything better. Even though we're having car problems, and we're struggling to keep ends together, we're still just as happy as we were the first day we laid eyes on one another. And I remember that day like it was yesterday. We have gone through more in the past four years, than anyone I've ever known. I think I learn more about him everyday. He has been my rock through my worst days, and my shoulder to cry on through my sad days. he has stuck around through my pregnancy hormones, and me being self-conscience afterwards. Even though we had our "break", we're still as strong as we were way back when. I love Michael with everything that I have, and I'm glad to say that he is my best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment